Reporting a litterbug is easy and confidential. Statistically 3 out of 4 people have seen someone litter. It's up to you to help keep Nevada clean. Here's what you will need to report a litterbug.
- License plate number, state, and type (Disabled, University, etc.)
- Vehicle description (make, model, type, color)
- Who littered (driver, passenger, unsecured load, etc.)
- Description of what was littered
- Date and time of incident
- Location (Hwy, Road, intersection)
- Direction of travel
- Nearest town
What happens after you report? A letter, postcard is sent to the litterer. The primary purpose is to send a message that someone is watching as well as to educate people there is a fine involved.
Click the link below to report litterbugs in Nevada.